The Cabinet Makers Association of WA (CMA) was set up in 1979 as a not-for-profit organisation to represent the interests of the cabinet making industry and consumers across the state. Its membership operates in all aspects of cabinet making including, kitchens (new and renovations), custom built furniture, shop fitting and commercial fit out work, and includes suppliers to the industry. Whether you are after a simple kitchen or bathroom renovation or looking for specialised work you can be sure that amongst the members there will be a business that can meet your needs. The CMA website at www.cmawa.com.au has a complete list of members and if you can’t find what you’re after you can contact the CMA office on 1300 768 016.
- When you choose a CMA member you are choosing a cabinet maker which undertakes to uphold the rules of the Association and provide value for money for their customers.
- All members are expected to comply with the legislation governing the industry.
- CMA members are regularly informed about technology and trade information from within Australia and overseas.
- CMA members are expected to comply with the relevant Australian Standards.
- By using a CMA member, you are dealing with an industry professional, not a backyard assembler.
- When you choose a member of the CMA you can be secure in the knowledge that in the unlikely event of a problem with workmanship or dispute over any aspect of the contract you can turn to the CMA for assistance. If required, a qualified cabinet maker will be assigned to inspect the work and provide you with a comprehensive written report. This service is provided free of charge. The CMA takes its responsibility to consumers seriously and will, if necessary, take action against any members who fail to uphold their responsibilities, including removal from the Association.
Master Cabinets is a proud member of the CMAWA and would love to assist you with your custom cabinets, kitchen renovation or other cabinetry project. Simply get in touch for a no-obligation quote today.